Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Brooches, Hair Accessories, and Earrings


Large Cat's Eye Brooch
One of the handmade
brooches available
Assalamu Alaikum!

Alhamdulilah, autumn has arrived, in Wellington New Zealand, and those chilly breezes (you know, the ones that knock you off your feet) are starting to tug at my scarf and threaten to pull it off my head!  It always pays to have some good strong brooches to keep your hijab safe and secure.  Take a look on the brooches page and see if there is anything that takes your fancy.  This is just the start, I plan, insha Allah, to make a whole lot more, now that I have my jewellery desk all set up again after I moved.  If you didn't know already, most of the brooches and stick pins available on Hijab Sparkle are handmade, so you will be happy to know you are wearing originals that can't be found in any shop.  I have also included heaps of handmade earrings (check them out here) and there are some very cute hair accessories to choose from (these are imported).
Flower Burst
Handmade Earrings
A selection of hair accessories

Happy Sparkling!
Wassalam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...