Search This Blog

Sunday 10 June 2012

Fabulous Filigree!

Some of the filigree components which
will soon be made into gorgeous stick pins.
Click to see larger image.
 I promised I would show you some of the filigree components of the new stick pins I am designing in time for Eid.  These will be available very soon insha Allah.

Prices will range from $10 to $15, depending on how much work is in each one.  I will be adding many other beautiful dangles to these, including gold and silver hearts, stars, feathers, teardrops, and flowers.

If you like a particular design but would prefer it in a different colour, I may be able to fulfill your request in some cases, so just ask and I will see what I can do.

Click to see larger image.
An example of a stick pin.
Click to enlarge.
There are a limited number of these particular designs, so if you would like to order now you are more than welcome. These make great Eid presents, and they are very inexpensive to send to friends and family overseas, as they fit nicely inside an envelop and are very light.  Just send me an email or write a comment under this post if you have any questions. 

Wassalam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...