Search This Blog

Sunday 28 July 2013

20% off EVERYTHING! Ramadan Sale.

PLEASE NOTE:  This sale offer is now finished.  Please join me on Facebook or subscribe to this blog to receive news of further discounts and offers.

Assalamu Alaikum!

Starting from today, I am taking 20 percent off the price of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in my online store.  This discount will last until a week after Eid day. Don't forget to order your handmade hijab pins from Hijab Sparkle, so that they arrive on time for you to wear or give to your friends and family as gifts.  I have so many to choose from, and if you don't see the colour you want, just let me know and I can always adapt a design for you.  My handmade Muslim Dolls also make the perfect Eid present for little ones.

Remember, all Hijab Sparkle items are handmade by me here in New Zealand (except for the plastic hair accessories), so each item is original.

If you are thinking of sending gifts overseas, make sure you leave plenty of time for shipping. Shipping in New Zealand is free if you order $50 or over worth of items (shipping offer excludes Muslim dolls)

PLEASE NOTE:  This offer does not apply to wholesale orders.  For wholesale orders, please contact me by email to negotiate a price.

Ramadan Mobarak!
From

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...